Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Update on trade

Not applicable
Had to create new post due to multiple posts by some (I think we can now see why)....100 point profit taken on shorts initiated as at close on Friday at 30225...once again we are at half of our initial short position taken at 30395. We will remain short until proven wrong. We have some added room to maneuver as 300 point move on half of initail position was locked in around 31050 level. So to recap Short at 31395 half covered at 31050. Postion topped up at Friday close (seen as the classic return move) at 31225. Half covered this am at 31130 leaving us with half of remaining short position...lookin to add if our key level identified on Thursday ...30980
0 Kudos
20 REPLIES 20
kwagga
Super Contributor
Trying to lead the blind again Chartist ? How many premium subscribers have you got on your site at the moment ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well thats very insulting to your fellow forumites!...just demonstrating how to position oneself for the next big move...lets keep ti to tradding shall we? if you have to know and since you asked..the only component of the website which is paid for is the premium chat room which is at capacity at the moment... in fact oversubscribed but as not everyone is always on line 100% of time we can tolerate that.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Not trying to be insulting to anyone. If I had the time, I'd love to daytrade, but it's just impossible at the moment. How do you stay committed to the game ? What motivates you. Most day traders I know that actually made money left the full time trading game to pursue other interests over time.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
kwagga but if you would really like to know ...check it out for yourself instead of indulging in innuendo....I will give you free access....then u can see exactly whats what...mail me [email protected] have always respected you as a trader and i am sure u your presecence will be acretive
0 Kudos
Not applicable
sorry that post was doen after i saw your last one
0 Kudos
Not applicable
kwagga...yes you are very right most do fail...the vast majority do...in fact this is something we hammer home on the site...most sites will tell you how much money you can make...we dont ...maybe this video will explain stuff...it deals with exactly the questions you ask...
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Health Warning - there are multiple accounts on OST operated from same location which are used with the sole purpose to attract custom (income) for that entity (via its website) at your initial and further expense. The postings of endless pseudo conversations are nothing but intentional trickery for this purpose.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes beware its a 419 SCAM!....well at least you made me laugh...
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Your preaching to the wrong person Fred. I've been in and out of this game for a few years now. I've paid some schoolfees in the process, and those scoolfees are the best lessons one can ever learn. I've seen guys blowing pension payout and then some on this SBK site. If you haven't got the stomach for this game you shouldn't be here. This includes SBK OST, never mind
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Your preaching to the wrong person Fred. I've been in and out of this game for a few years now. I've paid some schoolfees in the process, and those scoolfees are the best lessons one can ever learn. I've seen guys blowing pension payout and then some on this SBK site. If you haven't got the stomach for this game you shouldn't be here. This includes SBK OST, never mind
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
...never mind Chartist's site.
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Hey, guys - I am often very hot headed, but your debate - if one could call it a debate - is as bad as with any JuJu participation in the messy political arena: it leads no-one nowhere. Why don't you get together and clobber each other's guts out and walk away with all the noise gone and done with?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
its a *****fight...so maybe not the guts?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
midday update....currently profit on trade on lookin very good....short at open and profit take added nice kicker so still holding half of original position ...alsi is battling to make higher highs on 5 min...currently we have a lower high ...looking for lower low at 30980 to add.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Update ...exhaustion gap shorted at 31360....lets see
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
two steps missing: where's your stop loss, where's your profit take point
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well if you had been following and if some disruptive elements had not managed to obliterate the previous post you would know. Initial short taken at 31395 on wed 8 August....half of position covered at 31000. full short position reinstated at close on Friday at 31225. Half covered at 31100 on Monday morning. Full short position again reinstated at 31360. Target for half of position is 31011...the rest will be trailed with ultimate target some 2000 points down. Stop is somewhere above 400 at vearious levels based on profit level on portion of the position...if however you are asking what a safe sop would be for someone who dodnt catch the initial short I would say 31460 or so. I hope that answer your question.
0 Kudos