Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Uranium

Ben_ladin
Contributor
Uranium is the way of the feature , the globe is warming up and the north pole is melting down due to global warming , the world is flooding and hurricanes are battering the globe , people die every day , power generation will must come from a emission free source that's durable , they will have to use uranium , but on a safer way , the whole world knows that . What happened in Japan is , the reactors were old designs , AND IT WAS THE TSUNAMI THAT CREATED THE HAFFOC NOT THE REACTORS. People must just learn not to build reactors on places like that .
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
topgun
Super Contributor
lol, thanks bright spark...
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Uranium may well be the way of the future - but will UUU?
0 Kudos
Alonzo7
Frequent Contributor
UUU is heading towards the South Pole (better not HOLD on for too long ThresHOLD.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
this is exactly the point .. a company may be in the right space, but will it make the profist ?? Plenty of examples where they don't ..
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
I don't own any of this rubbish. I cannot imagine what you saw in my "post" that made you think I did? You must learn to read before you offer up such profound advice.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
This is actually not a bad buy. Everything is discounted, discounted PE ratio of negative 29 and Discounted Earning yield of negative 3.44%.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Also discount the time value of your money when you buy this stock.
0 Kudos
Alonzo7
Frequent Contributor
Come on now THRESHOLD....get a HOLD of yourself
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Sorry - just a knee-jerk reaction to inane comment!
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
... your inane comment, that is!
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Germans want more sunshine and constant gales but rely more on French nukes. French building more nukes but now have protesters who want to put Germans in the shade and steal their wind. Buy French sunshine and short German wind.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It is of no interest to forumites but facts are that I have been away past few weeks and this is my first day back and catching up on news.........including opinions on the forum.And there saw the pepery comments of THRESHOLD and wondered how does this help us to build a communications channel. Obviously there are many, like myself, still in first stages of a learning curve. Those that value the thoughts and opinions of more experienced operators.Rather sad then to note comments that make no contribution whatsoever.
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
You've missed the point here. My original point was pertinent and intended to raise a meaningful issue. My subsequent comments were provoked by the banality of the response I recieved.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Boet, it has been happening a lot lately - don't let it get under your skin, just don't rise to the bait. As for UUU, I think the amount of times this stock has come up in the forum with folks punting its merit - we should give it its own menu item.
0 Kudos