Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Urgent- How do i trade TOP 40 warrants, where do i find them on the site?

Not applicable
Very urgent, i need to trade them this morning.
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
DST
Super Contributor
Did you try "find or trade warrants" in the menu on the <-------- left?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
on the menu ==> find or trade shares ==> find or trade warrants ... put top in the code box ... but urgent trades are always losing tardes ...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I did my research Simon, thanx for the advice though.
0 Kudos
Jim_Bean
Regular Contributor
Hey Hott 1 .... now that you've done your trade ... can we all watch? Just for spectator value ~ My money is on Simon
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I bought TOPSBR at 67c this morning, it is already bid at 71. Like chartist said, a critical support has been broken and we are heading downwards for a while. The structural support break is evident when you look at the TOP 40 PE graph over the past 6 or so years, so i definitely think Simon will be wrong on this one, at least if we look at a 1 month trading period (if i don't get to my 50% return target sooner).
0 Kudos
schizo
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
u must be joking. maybe for a day or two as TOPI is a bit on the oversold side, but not over a month or so.
0 Kudos
schizo
Frequent Contributor
is this your first warrants trade? plus wall street looks like its rallying? you should have got in on monday, holding over the weekend is gonna be tough, cause if dow rallies tonight come monday morning you gonna be heavy in the red... just my opinion
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Schizo, i ihave been trading warrants now for over 6 years, mainly on the PSG Online platform. I have even traded Deutsche's barrier warrants before. Just that i didn't know where to trade TOPI warrants on this specific site. Schizo, go long at your own peril, mark my words. What are you long on and how much did you get in at?
0 Kudos
schizo
Frequent Contributor
just saying that i think the market would rally, im still waiting for my buy signal, nothing yet, but with this choppy market i dont want to be holding over the weekend
0 Kudos
schizo
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ever heard of a bounce off an oversold level. Ever heard of hold on to your trade until reversal is confirmed new trend in a different direction? Don't get too excited. If the trend changes, i will be one of the first to exit my current position, and you will still be emotionally holding on to your "favourite shares"
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
nah dude keep it simple - two words - stop loss .
0 Kudos