Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Urone one exagerratedly oversold, it's pulling back

Not applicable
I think that the market is just pushing the share to hard, uranium prices are picking up and the forecast they gave was because of temporary reasons. I say it's a buy short term anywhere below 75
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
SKALA
Super Contributor
Presently 33% of my share portfolio is this one; if it drops more will buy more.
0 Kudos
vishal
Regular Contributor
I like this share. Bought at R71 and hope to sell at R85 when it recovers. Will buy more at these levels.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Kom julle bang gatte!!! Dump your shares now! I want more at under R70.
0 Kudos
Pam_1
Regular Contributor
Negative SENS this morning: "For 2008, the Company is revising its production forecast to 4.6 million pounds U3O8 from 7.4 million pounds U3O8, primarily due to the temporary sulphuric acid shortage". Even with uranium price handsomely up this poor production forecast is not nice.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
38% downward forcast! They are lucky to be trading only 14% down today!
0 Kudos
Pam_1
Regular Contributor
Monitor Toronto main listing price movement on Yahoo (Just google TSX:UUU) after their bourse open 15h30. The share is a heavyweight over there, we are the penny traders here. I sold out last week, maybe I buy back in late afternoon.
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Wheres agood entry point for this share in your opinions?
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Looks like Uranium will become a scarcer. Should push up the price of uranium cancelling out a bit of the production decrease.
0 Kudos