Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

VLE

Russ
Super Contributor
has had a huge pullback and has eventually hit long term support.It can surely only go up from here.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
jaj
Frequent Contributor
I just wonder what caused this substantial pullback? They appear to be a solid well performing company, low PE, with a decent annual dividend? The price is expected to go up just before the LDT today not down! They experienced some headwinds years ago but that should be forgiven by now? Maybe the tolls and the fuel price influence the share but I am sure they are contractually covered?
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Baffled me too. It was in a nice uptrend until it broke its support around 670. Since then it has looked determined to get down to long term support at 500. Now that that is out the way I feel more confident about it. I also thought the new toll might be the problem.I see their trucks on the road every day. I assume the toll could have quite an effect on their profits.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Similarly,Jaj,one would expect it to go down on the next day after LDT!Strange.
0 Kudos
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
Russ, take a position on FSR.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I think FSR looks good as long as it stays above that rising support line. Probably ready for another leg up.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I happen to be in SBK which I think looks good for the long term. I think the banks are looking ok.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Not bga.
0 Kudos