Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

VOTE Chartist back!!

Mol
Frequent Contributor
P88 not for me. Lets get n real analyst back to our forum. Its getting boring.
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
Asher
Regular Contributor
trading is supposed to be boring, why should the forum be different
0 Kudos
Mol
Frequent Contributor
Predicting the market is boring.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Perhaps because you're not very good at it?
0 Kudos
DavidG
Contributor
Oh, stop squabbling... I thionk most of us want Chartist back. Any other takers?
0 Kudos
destech
Contributor
I missed a few days of postings - and the super duper SB chat forum is not revealing it's history (what's new?) . . . Where's the C'man gone?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hi ZING... Chartist had a sissy fit over the fact that SFM deleted his thread, about His best mate, Roffey. So he packed his handbag touched up his lipstick and went over to Page 88 were he is much happier because there he gets to call himself Assboy.
0 Kudos
akb
Frequent Contributor
was that the reason -thought it was becuase he did not know how to chart the graph on mkx.
0 Kudos
Asher
Regular Contributor
what would be cool though is when 90% of threads on this forum could be about trading and not other things
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
That would not be cool at all and I dont mind calling Chartist Assboy here if he likes it
0 Kudos
akb
Frequent Contributor
why would u like to call him that....his always been cool and a benefit to this forum,only could not or did not chart mkx.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
makes u think does it not.....
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
He did not have to chart mkx just take a pen and draw a horizontal line sloping from left to right and you have your chart..
0 Kudos
akb
Frequent Contributor
u wrong pal.... if its 3c and 4c the its a line up and down...see why we need him here...to teach u how to draw
0 Kudos