Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Value

kawcha
Contributor
After the drop last month, WHL is slowly recovering. But it just doesn't seem right, PE is still seems high looking at the current retail atmosphere and the unsecured borrowing. What do you think about WHL?
0 Kudos
17 REPLIES 17
royandroy
Contributor
Yep - Ive got them (and TFG,TRU and SHP) and the only reason is the difficulty in finding well run companies with growth potential in other sectors. I'm looking at my portfolio and struggling to find sectors which haven't hit the top yet and the juniors don't seem to have consistent performance. I suppose if it where easy, everyone would be millionaires.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
Long as Roffey and DEP are short SHP I will keep my long, thanks.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Long on FSR, spononon?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Long on FSR, sponono?
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
No. I asked for your views on the banks, they make me very afraid with their rising wedge (Banking index, FSR and RMH)
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Rising wedge does concerns me. If you take FSR movement from the beginning of the year till now, you will find that the share price had hardly moved,but for short term trading it did deliver some nice profit. Conclusion: Trade this share with a short term view with tight spot losses.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Yeah, that be post of the century....tight SPOTLOSSES....don't stop the losses, just SPOT the losses?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Apologies for the typo error.
0 Kudos
Funnymoney
Frequent Contributor
I'm the stuck record that says WHL looooooooong term :) More of an investment for me..
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
yes, you really are challenged?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Keep walking, Mr Walker. Your call stats are on the decline.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
rams are you really now becoming the spelling bee cop ?? coz that will beat my contender of yesterday for boring of the year ..
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
well Simon, it nothing to do with spelling etc, but you "advice" me, should i just ignore him, let him make a fool of himself?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
I feel compelled to raise the "rhet-awric" issue again...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos