Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Van Tharp

liquid
Contributor
I've just finished a book by Van Tharp, very unfortunately titled "Trade your way to financial freedom". It's one of the best trading books I've ever read but the title makes it sound like a stupid get rich quick scheme. Err, why I'm posting this is cause I'm thinking of ordering his "Peak Performance Course for Traders and Investors" and wanted to know if there are any forumites who can point me to a credible and objective review of the course. Also, there is a trading magazine called "Active Trader" published in the states and frequently quoted by many good trading books. Any views on this publication? (Yearly international subscription is USD 95 and it is published monthly)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Tango
Super Contributor
I think the stupidity of the title is inversely proportional to the value of the book. I'm finishing off an excellent book by Dr Alexander Elder called "Come into my Trading Room". haha. Anyway, also got "Trade your way..." sitting on the shelf and that's next on my list to read.
0 Kudos