Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Very impressive results!

Mr_S
Super Contributor
Iv added to my position....very happy with these results, although id like to see more growth in the western cape!
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
klapka
Super Contributor
yep very good results. i think it was the western cape where they had all the strike violence so workers there may not have done themselves any favours. I went to see La Vie Nouvelle (retirement village) very impressive - if you like that sort of thing.
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
I work in and around the area...Progress has been quite fast, and they have marketed pretty well, not suprised why so many have been sold so fast....If only they could replicate this sort of growth country wide....i think im a little impatient...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
it should move above R6 now
0 Kudos
klapka
Super Contributor
should and what the market does can be very different, especially with stocks with little free float - 27%?. one often sees a sort of dysphoria take over when all the good news is out and the share price falls back but that could give us another buying opportunity.
0 Kudos