Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Video: HAR.....the big breakout....finally we (will) have it

Not applicable
I think we will finally see the long anticipated HAR breakout.....heres why....http://www.screencast.com/t/aRls36Nq4S
0 Kudos
35 REPLIES 35
grandmaster
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
HI chartist... what happened to the video??
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
yrg
Frequent Contributor
chartist, or anybody who managed to watch the video - can you please summarise - thanks! :)
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Also cannot access. Would love to view. Tx
0 Kudos
Not applicable
THANX made my 50% happy now - wait for a new entry
0 Kudos
Not applicable
He said that we should see this the break out today
0 Kudos
Not applicable
sorry guys....this one maxed out my bandwidth...will buy more...when is SFM gonna sponsor me?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Prehaps you should approach the Harmony's sponsor broker for sponsorship.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey Chartist. been watching your postings from office in Ldn and saw your video so decided to go long on a load of Harmony futures. Lets hope you right!!! What are your expectations for the breakout. What would be a target level if indeed it does break upwards? Thanks
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Barnard...God the weight of responsibility rest heavily....just as well u in London...
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Screencast tells me page not found - why can they see and I cant - not fair. whaaa whaaa.
0 Kudos
patch1
Contributor
got the same prob...also wat to see what its all about...always hear about the gap plays
0 Kudos
Not applicable
....I might be in London now chartist but bk on hol in CT in 2 weeks.... so will hopefully be buying you a beer with my harmony money!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
3.5% higher close...volumes ok....would have liked to see more...
0 Kudos
Copper
Regular Contributor
i dont know chartist. I hardly see this as close to breakout volumes.Very paltry indeed.
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Agreed copper ave volumes approx 1300000 over last year today only 890 so not convincing yet but 3 plus perc in a day not too shoddy
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Maybe the fitch ratings have something to do with it ....FITCH RATINGS has said the majority of SA companies are stable. The company was rating 37 SA companies. HARMONY GOLD, BARLOWORLD, ESKOM and SUPER GROUP were issued a negative outlook. LIBERTY LIFE was the only company to be given a positive outlook.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos