Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Video: HAR.....the big breakout....finally we (will) have it

Not applicable
resources are charging nicely. At what levels would you look to sell HAR. Unfortunately still short on AMS. time to close pos on AMS, oracle?!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
u gonna have to buy me more than a beer for that info...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ja,ja, you can have as many beers as you can drink.... in one night, whats your verdict?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey, well you will atleast get 1 beer!! Thanks for the vid though, intresting way to learn. decided to sell out at 74. turned out alright, but we will see what happens monday. either way have a nice profit, so thanks. feel free to send more of those vids any time!! hung on to AMS. hoping strikes might knock it down a bit. check you in CT.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Barnard....look for 85 and then a pullback
0 Kudos
Not applicable
cool, I will get bk in tomorrow. thanks.
0 Kudos
Mr_Bean
Frequent Contributor
Chartist, I am dying to see what the video is about, but still cannot get access. Please can you check the URL or send us the new one? I have stocked up on Harmony, cant waite for the move.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
my bandwidth is maxed out....1200 hits on some of the videos ....ask sfm to sponsor it
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The breakout should be confirmed with good volumes and a nice little rally tomorrow....
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
OK, Charto, i am sticking 20k on it happening. I will hold it for a week, come hell or high water and report back.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
HAR up 4.09% on NYSE close....1.2 million volume (less than average) also slightly up in after hours trading....so who sets the price? I don't really know.....Simon reckons its where the volume is....I dont think there is a definitive answer unless the volumes are totally disproportionate....(which in this case it isnt)
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
Chartist, if you look at Sun International the same patern exists. Downtrend with support line now squeezing. Can we expect a breakout here. Been holding onto a few shares for a while and need to either stoploss or hold and hope. What's your opinion
0 Kudos
Not applicable
better volumes and nice intraday price action today....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
better volumes today and nice intraday price action bodes well for days to come...up over 4%
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
On the back of comments from the CHARTIST I baught 20kRSA on 06-12-2007 and as of today i am now in the green.
0 Kudos