Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Video...Scalping....how the injuns can make zar 1 million from the cowboys

Not applicable
Someone was asking what scalping was.....hope this explains it....http://www.screencast.com/t/g9dLxaTz
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
DR_1
Super Contributor
Thanks chartist, what platform are you using have started using price streamer and I cannot get the same level of detail as you.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
DWT securities....speak to Simon about price streamer
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I do a lot of scalping during the day, the problem I find is that I get carried away and try to scalp too often, recklessly bringing my EOD trading system into the very different day trading environment . Another issue is the spread on the day trading platforms ie: its quite difficult to properly fall into profit on small moves.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes Roman...u have to have 2 very seperate strategies and you should not pollute them...best to keep seperate accounts for each one...
0 Kudos
AJDK
Frequent Contributor
Chartist... Thanx for the video. Interesting. Sorry if Im a bit slow here but what are you looking for to go long/short? Ie. the price goes throught the bolinger band to the downside, do you go long immediately, or what do you wait for as a signal to take your position? Thanx in advance...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Chartist is there anymore videos of that sort you might be willing to share? Or perhaps is there a site where they are all listed? Thanks again
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja there are just leave of the last few letters of the url
0 Kudos
Ameesh
Contributor
0 Kudos