Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Video....how to make money the easy way.....

Not applicable
In this volatility you gotta day trade....this video is quite long and shows 2 live trades....how to set entries and how to buy low risk entries....for guaranteed money ...ha ha .. http://www.screencast.com/t/DFlkIPVaRU
0 Kudos
50 REPLIES 50
Chem_I
Contributor
Hey chartist. In the clip u talk about one market tracing another. Do this always happen or do you have to determine if it is happening and when is it likely to happen. Excellent video by the way
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
4 screens Huh! well at least you got a Big.. desk!
0 Kudos
Zirk
Frequent Contributor
Nice 1 Chartist. Thanks for enlightening us. The platform you are using to trade looks brilliant. What times CAT can a person trade the ALSI futures? Pse put me on your fan mail list re play of the day [email protected]
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hi chartist can u please put me on your list as well [email protected]
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Chem....usually the FTSE is a leading indicator but recently the DAX has actually been the leader....for day trading the FTSE is the best up until the DOW opens then I switch....to answer your other question ..no it doesnt always happen but it happens most of the time which is all you want...the lag is long enough to give you a clue of what is going on...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Zirk, you can trade from 8.30 to 5.30 ...this is when the market opens and closes....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Very impressive. Thanks Chartist. A question (probably stupid, but that's par for the course): for us plebs who don't have the type of intra-day feed that you have, what do you reckon is the best charting software/feed to be able to do this effectively. Would Amibroker with the premium Sharenet live feed cut it?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
the feed is free from the platform I trade on...no hidden costs nothing and the trade costs are 1 pip i.e. R 10 per contract....this is very very good
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey Chartist...That vid is brillliant. Im new to alsi trading and will be starting from mid sept with live trading. i am attending my alsi course on the 6th sep so very excited. What i want to know is which platform should i use. I would like to use eeither the platform you use or something simmilar...Please can you help.
0 Kudos
DS
Contributor
0 Kudos
kumar
Occasional Contributor
Hi Chartist I have tried to check your video out on the address you gave out ,but when I search for the page I receive the following message: If you looking for content owned by a screencast.com member please contact owner for more info. Please can you assist as I would really like to view this video. Judging from the feedback it seems to be very good.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Kumar...I dunno...seems to be working for everyone else....finger trouble maybe...make sure you copy and paste...
0 Kudos
timba
Frequent Contributor
Fantastic video, only wish i knew where you got the skill. Please add me to your "fan" [email protected]
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey Richie, which ALSI course are you doing?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Im doing one through share direct with Dr David PAul in Cape Town.
0 Kudos
DZ
Contributor
Hi chartist. quick question. has the top 40 broken the bear resistence level yet?
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Hi Kumar i had to download flash before i could view the vid. Dont know if that helps
0 Kudos
Not applicable
chartist i would be very grateful if i could be on your list as well please. [email protected]
0 Kudos
Not applicable
wow....over 600 views of this video...the views exceed even the buttplug video ....maxed out my bandwidth
0 Kudos