Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Video....how to make money the easy way.....

Brazen
Super Contributor
That is amazing C. Well done! There must be more readers of the forum than we think.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Now all Chartist needs to do is charge R10 for each view and he wont need to worry about trading. Well done mate!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi there - can one still access this video- I have been trying to open it to no avail - it takes me into Chartists library I click on what looks like a film clip and nothing - I saw your last post about your bandwidth being maxed - is this the reason?
0 Kudos
CAB
Contributor
C...as they say in Thailand - RESPECT. That platform looks like a forex trading platform?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hey Chartist, this is an old perve like you wet dream, all these virile newbies just throwing themselves at you. geez man cudos. This is so much fun to watch. Did I mention he has a big.. desk!
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Chartist, do you get those graphs ( The it-finance.com one's ) with the IG Index trading platform ?
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Chartist, I see there is a DWT Securities window there as well. Care to share the pro's and cons of these warious platforms with us ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Unfortunately can't see the video....firewalls etc!!!!! How does one actually trade ALSI futures, and what are their codes, can they be traded on the Standard Bank OST system? Not finding much material about them...even on the SAFEX website!?!?!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yip bandwidth maxed out...I am thinking of asking SFM to sponsor this....no you cannot trade alsi on this site...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I have to tell you Chartist that I had the dubious fortune of being able to open your "butt-plug" file - EEEEUUUUU. Was that your bottom?!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
no it wasnt...it was clearly marked .....what were you thinking?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I would appreciate it if you could add me to your e-mail list. I realy liked what you were doing. thanks [email protected]
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes it was marked, but you made mention that this video got more hits than the buttplug video which is why I opened it. Anyway I am looking forward to opening your other video if its still there for the viewing.
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
Hi Chartist, am trying to get a good intraday data feed. Using sharent for the JSE but they do not do intraday on other indicies. You have any suggestions? Using Amibroker by the way. TA
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
just sign up with IG index its free....you dont even need money in your account....
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
thanks chartist, they were quite helpful. just need to get FICA documentation to them and then on the way to getting account sorted out.
0 Kudos
CAB
Contributor
Don't they have a South African equivalent?
0 Kudos
mpisi
Occasional Contributor
thanks for the tutorials, can you please also add me to your mail list ( [email protected])
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I don't have a mailing list....sorry
0 Kudos