Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Video.....live trade...who says trading isnt exciting?

Not applicable
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
even if you offer an open position when you arrive?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well if your position allows easy entry you can come in for free...
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
You mean a sort of "Tonight's feature - unplugged" sort of thing?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I would like to know were we should errect your statue.
0 Kudos
AJDK
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
dont they only do that after you are dead? did u watch the vid? John u know I like you...not enough for an erection but I like u...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I tried but that music in the backround offended me so, I had to turn it off.
0 Kudos
AJDK
Frequent Contributor
All these talks about Positions, easy entry and erect things, add to interesting but very scary reading!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
WHAT??? thats was Pat Metheny...one of the greatest jazz musician....I always trade with good music...
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Didn't he have an awesome duo with Rub Methingy?
0 Kudos
Trader_x
Contributor
Chartist... i am an amatuer of note but was extreamely impressed with your video. What is the source of your information. You pull certain charts up eg. South Africa 40 and so forth. What is the code of the contract you actually trade?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
not that trading isn't exciting - rather that it shouldn't be. emotion is not going to add anything to ones ability while the risk is that it detracts from ability.
0 Kudos
AJDK
Frequent Contributor
But who will not get excited with a R13000 trade for the day? Who will not get emotional when he lost R13000 for the day?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
AJDK, if you do it regularly (win and loose) then the thrill fades. but point is not that one doesn't - but that it not only doesn't help but is likely to hinder. think about when you are excited, think then about how clear you respond, how well you react to the situation. bottom line you're nto clear headed when excited.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos