Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Video....why you need to allow the market to reveal itself to you

Not applicable
Recorded this earlier as promised when it looked like we were heading South....once again its that ambush zone on the leading market which allows us to make the easy money....http://www.screencast.com/t/aVOU3hlGB
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
almost an action reply on the Dow open...
0 Kudos
Ameesh
Contributor
Thanks for the vid. What do you use for your charts?
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Hi, C... really informative. Way beyond me at present, but at least I understand what kind of tools exist to play this enviro almost mechanically. Is that right? If so, it is confirmed why the stock market for 1 is the place where angels fear to tread.
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
Thanx for the Vid Chartist.. great stuff. Im am just curious on two aspects. 1.) did you go long as you watched the ftse break up above the 61.8 or do you place orders at a certain price above the 61.8 level? 2.) Did you have stop losses in place?
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
Chartist Where can I get the trading journal you show on one of your screencast?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thank you very very much. What trading platform do you use?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Electrocox....1) I went long as it broke 2) I had stops in place for 2 contracts only......the first contract was taken out before I could even place a stop. This is a serious shortcoming of the platform I use...I know some that will place an automatic stop as soon as your buy is filled...this would be very useful...
0 Kudos
macG
Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
today was an action replay of yesterday...
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
Thanks chartist. Great vid again. Whats the maximum point level under you long position which you would take a loss just in case you where wrong?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
for this set up 50 pts.....action replay at the open again today...
0 Kudos