Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Views guys!!!!

surfer
Regular Contributor
All this talk,What do u make of Bil at current Price.Can u see Bil actually getting Rio.My concern is that Rio is in a swcheet spot and Bil might overpay and dilute earnings!!! As they say always better to be bought than be the buyer TA guys are u still seeing that head and shoulders .I am no chartist but one thing I know bout TA is that h&S is most reliable formation in TA(or so I was told)
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable
I'm long on BIL since late Friday and so far so good. Lots of news on the Rio deal going round again, mostly positive from what I can gather. Looks like BIL found some support on the R230 level, next level down is +-R220, so lets hope we are not going to test that. I would also like to see a Chartist-video on this one... Chartist, please man...??
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I have not heard anything positive about the RIO TINTO deal. For the long this is an excellent share ,wait for possible downward share movement and then buy... All positive news will enter the market next year..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
The wires over in the east are all shoutin victory for RIO atm. Tried to get some Chinese perspective on the dealings and the old mandarin boys were saying wang bang wang bang wang bang standardbank, so make of that what you will. I s a report of BHP doing some smaller takeouts while everyones watchin the biggy, cool move Marius, wonder where he learnt that trick.lol
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It's rediculous how the resource stocks gets hammered the last few days, especially today? When is this going to stop...???!
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
My guess is it won't last that long. Wait for the turn before buying this one. It could hit resistance at R218 and R212. Also, Bil doesn't want to continue a prolonged price battle with Rio executives for a merger deal. It will hurt the Bill shareholders on the short term.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
..also bounced niftily off a 12 month trendline yesterday. Gathering sta's at these levels.
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
0 Kudos