Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Views on HAR

hs
Regular Contributor
Where is Harmony heading in the short term.
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
kwagga
Super Contributor
Where is the Rand\Dollar headed for the short term? Where is the gold price headed in the short run? Answer: Do you honestly expect an answer on this question? The answers will come from much generalised assumptions at best; meaning that those telling you that they know the answer to this question is lying through their teeth.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
way simplier .. those long will say up, those short will say down .. the rest of us don't care ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
;-)...ask not what the share can do for you, rather ask what you can do for the share......go buy physical gold so the mine can produce more, hehehe
0 Kudos
WES
Super Contributor
See www.tradersconer.co.za - They are long on HAR. Gold Mine shares at the best are a dump !
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I think you just got your answer - HAR will be moving up short term. PPI figures in the US higher than expected. Watch that gold price fly.
0 Kudos
hs
Regular Contributor
Why is HAR dropping more than GFI.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
wish i knew, so much excitement last 2 weeks and now she falls.. maybe a good buy time. www.sharetips.co.za and other sites (moneyweb) say stick with gold. They know alot more than me
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
dollar has broken its down trend relative to the dollar... GOLD is going to get creamed
0 Kudos
Theater_Cat
Super Contributor
They dont know 'jack' - nodbody knows!
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
Finally somebody realises that listening to analysts and tippers is the quickest way to lose ure money. HaleluJah!!
0 Kudos