Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Views on RCH

Rumble
Occasional Contributor
This share is almost like our rugby. Hi expectations at first and then so static. Can anybody guide me in terms of the forecasts for this share. I have invested in January and has since seen no growth in my investment. Is it a good sign to pack up and leave?
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
DEP
Super Contributor
RCH is a good Rand Hedge. I would hold on.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Almost like rugby you recon, any chance you support the Stormers ? (like me)
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Now that we all know you're not perfect, the question was actually for Rumble.
0 Kudos
Rumble
Occasional Contributor
No, I'm a Bulls supporter and my entire family stormers. Luckily for me RCH performs better than the stormers.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
RCH is a house buy and a great defensive stock in that the rich always remain rich and smokers always smoke regardless.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Hello Simon,i was thinking of buying REM as a buy and hold for the same reason.Would u know which one would score the most if BAT is spun off?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
not off hand. Suppose one has to work whch owns how much and how many shares they each have and then work that back to share price.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Thanks ,ill do that.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ah, that's what I was hoping - passing teh buck. An then you'll share? excellent.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
U have put me on the spot!Don't know if my arithmatic is correct and as they only give percentages in company profiles.Worked out how much of the percentage in each share,then devided Rem by RCH prices.I reckon RCH is the better bet by a small amount for BAT.Probably depends on personal choice,i.e. does one local assets or RCH for overseas assets that are a Rand hedge!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
that is why I like rch, pure rand hedge and defensive.
0 Kudos