Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Volatility

sponono
Super Contributor
I've never seen such volatility. Does it have anything to do with the rights offer?
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Not applicable
Yes and no, just a really good quick tradeable share if you intraday. To much steam blown off last week and now back to the 710/730 trading range.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
With debt turned to equity it will allow it to pay dividends probably next time i.e. at its interim.As it represents a fairly large part of Anglo it will then ease the burden on Anglo at its interim in six months time as well.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
a close above R705 tomorrow will determine its direction, which wil be up, but if you hav a look, most if not all shares had crossed below 50 day moving average and thats why we had this huge fall, but the allshare seems to have stopped on support on friday dating back to november 2009 low, so i have a feeling we might just see a down day to around but above fridays close and thereafter move up, if fridays close is broken, then we could see another 5-10% drop
0 Kudos