Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Volcano and Markets

HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Just wondering if that Eyjafjallajokull will be the straw that breaks the markets back?? Around the time of the Great Depression the Dust Bowl had a major enviro-socio-economic impact. The last time this volcano erupted in the 1800s (before large scale commercial flight), it was active for 2 years.
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Europe is pretty vulnerable to invasion at the moment. An army with enough propellor driven aircraft, blips and hot air balloons would have enough air superiority to capture Europe and pawn everyones pimply pearly ar$e$ to the Chinese and Indians.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Wow. I was having a moment of paranoia and then I read this post.. Thank god for chat forums.. its amazing how normal you find yourself in this context.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
an just to be a stickler .. correct spelling (according to Iceland PM) is Ekisvokkengatvol ..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
The PM's whos full name is..Imstukinafukinairport.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Iceland is a virus! Started 2 years ago with their Krona...now spreads over the rest of Europe! :)
0 Kudos
TOPIX
Regular Contributor
Did you know that the Icelandic language does not have a letter C ?? It appears Gordon Brown did not know this. With the de-facto bankruptcy of Iceland, The UK provided assistance. In a recent meeting, Gordon Brown insisted that they start repaying some of the funds. Gordon Brown wanted them to send Cash .... and so they did.
0 Kudos
Whatsup
Contributor
Topix very clever, haha
0 Kudos
Whatsup
Contributor
Topix very clever, haha
0 Kudos
Not applicable
1783,.. Created such high dust cloud that USA experienced snow in July,.. I'm just so glad there is no room for climate change fundi's in this conversation,.. All so much bigger than masses of serfs,.. If you ask me though, this is all about a money mountain blown sky high these last few years!! Just needs a little lateral viewing, it's in the air, the same story repeating everywhere,.. Must be Quantum eh Richardo?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Bwahahahah,.. Vrr good John,..
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Then again . . . why invade. Just wait a few more days and then buy the place. The milfs and muffin tops cum for free . . .
0 Kudos
Not applicable
aka,.. NORTHERN ROCK,.. The exploding money pile,.. Think symbolism chaps!! If anyone thinks this is new,. well,. we have news for them,. the same imagery applied to differing circumstances these last few yrs,. since late 2007,. this is the situation,... The pile of gold is blowing sky high!! See Goldman to the same weekend,. nice nice,.. Universal language,.
0 Kudos