Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Volume - SBK

Not applicable
Check the volume/value traded on SBK compared to other banks. No idea why everyone wants to trade with the buybank around the corner - what am I missing?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
pirates
Contributor
besides that they normally declare a dividend around the 10th of march as well
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
You guys still dont get it look this is the Chinese at their best, why do you think everyone uses China? Because their cheap and now theyve applied their art to SBK share price their doing a fabulous job. keep it up my China.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
British as well. Look at absa, getting cheaper every week. Good for short. I was almost richer than Buffet with absa puts.
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
At the moment, banks are drive by sentiment (Rand / SA) and not fundamentals. The turnaround in banks will be quick and sharp, so make sure you are not short on Sbk, Ned, Asa and Fsr... Beware!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I agree, when they take off its will be fast,be it only for a short run.
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
A turnaround in the R/$ will do the trick. The buying will come from offshores as our local guys are to scare to put big money into banks at the stage.
0 Kudos