Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Volume up

Not applicable
Today has already seen 4 million SAN shares exchanging hands. Could this lift in volume boost this companies very low share price
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Caerus
Occasional Contributor
I hope so.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I believe it will... i have been slowly accumulating at any drop below 57c. It seems to drop to +/- 55c every day and climb its way back up. Dunno what this person is doing buying 2 shares though? seems pointless to me
0 Kudos
akashmaha
Frequent Contributor
I am waiting for that change for a long time.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Be patient its coming
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The annual meeting is on monday, and we will all see how well postioned this company is
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Its big investment firm in need of short term liquidity and is offloading this share.I think SAN is very underpriced.I heard from a source that a dividend of around 6c/per share is also in the pipelines.That should get investors interested and volumes up...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I agree dividends look likely. Could this be an issue raised at mondays AGM. I feel that news like this would spark a revival, even if the div is half what you heard...
0 Kudos