Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Volume?

saash
Super Contributor
This rally seems to have some serious legs - who can give some stats on the volumes compared to the past week?
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
saash
Super Contributor
Huge volumes gone through the SatDiv today.
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Saash, can't give you any stats but looking at my software last weeks decline saw rising volume whilst this bounce has seen as a rule declining vol.....not sure about actual numbers though. JSE is still trying to push upwards but seems to be running out of steam in terms of making headway compared to yesterdays close. If you are long be wary, I am putting my money on the short side of the market.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
this up leg been on averag to slightly below average volumes ..
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Smell the fear bwahahahahaha!
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
the Saash I see on facebook in the shadows has some serious legs ?? this market got to dangerous so me will wait till I understand things again. so west is here some waves tomorrow some sun and some rugby
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
the Saash I see on facebook in the shadows has some serious legs ?? this market got to dangerous so me will wait till I understand things again. so west is here some waves tomorrow some sun and some rugby
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
hahahaha - I haven't been to that profile for about 6 months - did you send a friend request?
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
just a message ( not the best opening line though )
0 Kudos
Wino
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Haha - I sent you an equally pathetic response.
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
In a board meeting (That's not a surf board meeting ) In Kenya I will check it out add a friend tonight We can become trading pen pals .
0 Kudos