Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Vroom vroom

Brazen
Super Contributor
This is a nice looking chart now, time for a long I think.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
ja ja....8500 magic number....this would also give s a few successive closes above the 21 day ema...and a cross over (possibly)
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
When a director exercises an option that big, then he knows something that we don't!
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Options are often exercised before expiry at the best price or over a period to get a range of prices. Its the dealing in the acquired shares that is significant.
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
Brazen, I am interested(not sarcastically) in what you are seeing so that I may learn. Thanks
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Brazen, are you and C talking about the W or the cup and handle?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Nothing too complicated venice, IPL bounced strongly off long term (3 year) support (late 60s early 70s) went up to resistance at around 85, pulled back and is finding support now at around 77. Hopefully it bounces here, breaks through 85 and goes even higher. What I like about a trade like this is you can buy at 7750 (which I did) and set a tight stop. So if support doesn't hold you're out with a minimal loss and if it does all is good. Chartist is right though, it would probably be better to wait for the 85 level, but I reckon it's a risk worth taking for me.
0 Kudos