Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

WAR WAR WAR

org
Super Contributor
While mars is watching,USA prepares for Iran attack.see articles re war , dollar and Dow on www.gold-eagle.com, technical analysis section.Thats why gold and oil has been so high recently: the insiders knew!!!I could feel war in my genes for some time now...the cycle of war and peace CORRESPONDS with MARS' elliptical cycle, its all in the maths...my sense of second sight tells me we are also heading for some good, old-fashioned war around here...its been so many years I've been waiting...see rense.com
0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
SKALA
Super Contributor
Haai boet! Jy is befo--k .War is nor pleasant so stop jou bang maak stories. I have seen and experienced enough to tell you it will not happen on the scale you are apparantly hoping for.
0 Kudos
Copper
Regular Contributor
You can feel war in your 'genes' or 'jeans' .... Org, is that a weapon of mass destruction in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?
0 Kudos
org
Super Contributor
The real weapon is the one in the jeans...
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
The only country the USA should attack is ZIMBABWE !Problem is they dont have OIL ! ORG ,you war monger, most improbable that ole George will ever have any backing for another war.
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
Hey, there are very few wars in this continent only genocides. Not many people care about what is happening up there because there is no oil or anything else of supposed material value (people are disposable). It is an absolute disgrace to humankind. Maybe someone will do a movie about it, like 'THE LAST KING OF SCOTLAND' version 100000.... makes me vomit.... but they will have some revenue from the movie sales.....flip...where to from here....the withdrawal of 2010..I think it may be coming
0 Kudos
CrownA
Super Contributor
I do believe the World War is coming - and it will be for resources - clean air and water, food and energy. Then the other resources.It is also an excuse for the USA
0 Kudos
Mr_Money
Regular Contributor
I agree , WAR is a very terrible thing but I agree with org that an Attack on Iran is going to happen soon. Thats what has been pushing the oil prices up. OPEC has on numerous occasiions insisted on varies media outlets that there is enough oil in the market. Should USA attack IRAN 15% of oil supplies will not be in the market pushing it even higher. Some High people out there know something we dont.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
HEH !!! OPEC said what ??? What you think man ??? why you think OPEC will say that ???? MONEY MONEY MONEY
0 Kudos
Stock11
Contributor
that would interesting. Bush starting a war with Iran and then leave office for Obama. Ok the today has be aweful to me now I'm gonna go and kill myself
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i'll go with that ...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
USA cannot afford another war. Plus Democratic presidential candidate wins on mandate of war with Iraq being incorrect option. Shees, keep it grounded people. Even Americans learn and develop
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon can you not ban this idiot, this gold eagle garbage is getting worse than the spam I get in my mail box everyday for little blue pills!!!
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
I'll second that request.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
What happened to free speech ?
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Wellcome to Africa!! This is how freedom works here; if we, the people (or the ones with the biggest guns) dont like what you say (or dont like you), we elect to get rid of you!
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
This is suppose to be an investment/trading forum surely.
0 Kudos
org
Super Contributor
King George (Bush) has no control over USA destiny, its controlled by mainly Jewish Capitalists.Just before the Iraq war started,Mars was the closest to earth in something like 300 000 years, warning us.Wars are natural things like seasons, controlled by forces of nature to curb overpopulation.see www.white-history.com
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Going to buy RLO; they produce munitions, comms equipment and radars.
0 Kudos