Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

WATCHLIST

tdk
Not applicable
Hi Simon, please bring back the Daily red/green % Var ASAP - Thanks
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
it is there ..
0 Kudos
djw
Regular Contributor
but how do you get it?
0 Kudos
Levitt
Regular Contributor
On "My detailed watchlist" select edit, select Daily Var%(Daily% change), click the arrow to the right and select update.
0 Kudos
PaulC
Super Contributor
I liked the arrows. I like the wolour coding more. Thanx guys
0 Kudos
DR_1
Super Contributor
you cannot please everyone all the time, as long as most are happy most of the time, you should be okay. complainers should read the tutorial!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Hey Simon. Time you turn to professional software testers. Somehow your developers have done their own testing and a bunch of bugs are the result. Not good development governance. Go and knock on Ilab's door. They'll sort your development testing and quality assurance out in a jiffy and save you a bunch of time the next time you do a big rollout.
0 Kudos
StanleyB
Contributor
Please reduce the shade of red. The deep red makes the +ve % difficult to read.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I suppose I am missing something here again but can anyone tell me how to delete more than one share from a watchlist at a time. Before you could select a few, now I can only get it right by hitting each `delete' under actions, in turn. If one goes into `edit' you only get to edit headings of colums. A cumbersome business.
0 Kudos
horsetrader
Occasional Contributor
How do you reduce the decimals down to only one? 3 and 4 decimals in the Var% and Tracker is too busy...
0 Kudos
djw
Regular Contributor
Simon - is there any way to do the edits and then apply them to all your accounts/watch lists?
0 Kudos
koos2
Super Contributor
Getting to know / learning to use new watch list - it works.
0 Kudos
Enzed
Frequent Contributor
Colour coding great!! Just please get rid of the multiple decimals!
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
The history of 12 month high and low is wrong. Cents got extra 2 zeros! For example 10c is shown as 1000c
0 Kudos
cfm
Super Contributor
There is an checkbox on the bottom of the option box that does exactly this.
0 Kudos