Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

WAVE Warrants MM??!!

Not applicable
Where is the Market Makers for the WAVE warrants?!! This is pathetic!!
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
john_1
Super Contributor
What a surprise!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
This is not on!! The MM bidding was there for a second, and now he's gone again...#@%$^&*#& !!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
what do u have ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
A quote from their website for you: 'Deutsche Bank undertakes to make markets for WAVEsT during JSE market hours, hence WAVEsT should be considered by investors to be a liquid investment.' I emailed them - will be interested to see if I get a response.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
TOPDWH. As soon as someone sell a couple, the MM bidding disappears for a couple of minutes. This is rediculous!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
They undertake to make a market but are not liable for lack of liquidity.. just call the JSE dirrectly they have a much larger stick! If we lucky they will suspend the instument competley.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Phone them 0117757824
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
suspend the instument competley, not so lucky if some poor camper owns it and then can't sell? DB system has a very nasty habit after a trade of disappearing for a while, always has done this. An forget emailing them, phone.
0 Kudos
CrownA
Super Contributor
I phoned DB at 9.20, and asked them where they were? They said they had a system malfunction. I am sick and tired of DB and ABSA playing in and out the market, and I have a real issue with them. The JSE is having a meeting with all issuers on the 6th Dec, so please bombard the JSE with all the gripes with these people. This is our chance to make the spreads tighter, get the issuers to play ball. This would never happen in the USA!! DB boasts it deal with over 800bn Euro is assets, and you can see why - they take it from the little bit players (and I am talking about anyone who doesn't have a few bar(R1m's) or more to play with them.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I think they do this on purpose for some or other reason ... I usually phone them and just ask "please refresh" , and in a second its up again ... ridiculous yes!
0 Kudos