Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

WC tickets

Wizard
Super Contributor
After receiving the confirmation email that your application was successful, where do u go to collect the tickets?
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable
on one of FIFA's luxury yachts on lake `geneva `i think
0 Kudos
mr_p_
Contributor
You should get another email soon. From : http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/organisation/ticketing/faq.html What is a Ticket Terminal? A Ticket Terminal is a ticketing machine (kiosk) which will be used by the general public to print their Tickets in South Africa at the Ticket collection points. The details of the Ticket collection points will be communicated at a later date. How can I find where the nearest Ticket Terminal is? You will receive a communication with all the Ticket collection points, the so called Venue Ticketing Centres, where you can find Ticket Terminals in order to print your Tickets together with the operating times. Ticket Terminals are expected to be operational from April 2010. If you have not received information regarding the location of the Ticket collection points by the end of April 2010, please send a request for information to [email protected] In Durban there's one at Gateway, I don't know about anywhere else.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
I'm going to lake Zurich later this year...looks like I'll miss that boat ride...
0 Kudos
WBuffet
Contributor
With the Confedaration Cup, the venue for ticket collection was Sandton Isle, Corner of Rivonia Road and Linden Street, Sandown, Johannesburg, Gauteng. The ticketing centre was opposite the Village Walk (where you would have to park), I believe the ticketing process will commence from the 15th of April.
0 Kudos