Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

WEZ - Good buy at these levels

Marno_1
Regular Contributor
I know the people on the forum do not like to talk about WEZ. According to me WEZ is a very good buy at the current level. What do you think? Is it stock-up time or do I turn my back on this one.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
kylen
Occasional Contributor
Marno, Volumes are weak, this share is a dog. If you don't want to sleep at night, trade WEZ.
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Look at the graph of the price....it looks like a slide at a kids playground....what are u basing your positive attitude on ?
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
... Hey Plonky,where you been bud ? Do you reckon it's maybe time to look at CZA again ? Seems like all the mining rights issues are sorted out.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
have they got their approval from department of water ?? coz that the real issue as I understand ??
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Hello Mate....I am in Chile at the moment...snow on the mountains, pretty women....not too bad.... I dumped all my CZA shares a while ago....500,000 in all...made a loss @ 1190, but still better than if I had held on to them...... I swopped into Kio, Exx and SHP....All are up by 10% at the moment, so I believe it was a good idea...... Each time CZA come out with some good news, there is a counter announcement with more bad news...so I wont be tempted again...
0 Kudos