Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

WEZ SHORT

of
Frequent Contributor
When will this chap rus out of steam. Is It a short at around 330? Will it go up further.?
0 Kudos
27 REPLIES 27
of
Frequent Contributor
What is behind this meteoric rise?
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
You inherently don't know why it's rising and you want to short it? How you going to short it? Anyway, read the sense of 4 June, and then go study the history of this plat junior on their webpage at www.wesizwe.co.za and then you should understand the meteoric rise is really not that. It is merely a recovery back to price levels that justify the value of this company. It will not behave the same as other shares as the company is not in production yet
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nova your target ?
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Barry was also asking someone on how to short JBL the other day! :))))
0 Kudos
Not applicable
WeZ has ssf contracts but no shorts area allowed!
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
I wonder if this may play out. Return to test the 200EMA and then another opportunity to double the money to 500.
0 Kudos
of
Frequent Contributor
thanks for the replies, yes I see we cannot short it.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
My target was 340 but never expected it to move this quick, iam holding
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
I got out on 310 Friday. Got involved immediately with MTX. If I see an opportunity may climb on it again.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
Hennie, I have a time target rather than a price target on WEZ. This move is nothing compared to what WEZ is going to do once Mike get's rolling with his novel approach to his mine schedule. This is one of my long term investments. For me, this whole trip down to 101c was a huge bonus as I've bought up as many shares as I could justify against my cap allocations, and will keep doing so as long as this one is below 900c. While current valuations appear to be justified somewhere between 400c and 500c, it is really difficult to peg it down as there's so many variables floating around now which could affect sentiment or value. It's better to take an over-the-horizon view on WEZ and look at where commodities will go in the longer term and how efficiently Mike can ramp up his production schedules. The secret weapon for WEZ is the incredibly experienced executive team you have in Mike Solomon, Robert Gordon Rainey, Dr Iraj Abedian, and Prof Peter Gaylard. There are few big miners who have teams that even approach this quality of management. Me, I'm holding and adding and probably not selling out anything until well after 2016. For me WEZ is not a trading share, it's a long term investment pure and simple.
0 Kudos
Marno_1
Regular Contributor
Nova we both have the same view on WEZ. WEZ will be a add-on to my pension.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hmmm....what is going on now. Down to 261!! :-(
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
A bit of correction...Casper the friendly ghost said... Boo!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
It's good that WEZ is pulling back some. That run was too wild to sustain. It should probably see solid support at 265c or 250c and then it must sustain a slow and steady rise to confidently break 300c and then the high of 357c if it's going to reach the support/resistance levels between 475c and 550c. If not, then you can be sure we will revisit 101c if PT comes off hard again
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
That should be the real thing...march to 500!
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
nova...How do u plan to keep the stock till after 2016 if u presumably don't even trust that SENS of last week?
0 Kudos