Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

WEZ Still doing fine

Marno_1
Regular Contributor
It seems as if this share could go through the 993 resistance. Anyone know where this share is going to? The price is currently at 985 and offers to sell are lowest at 1000. 21 trades for the past hour. That's not bad. Do anyone know if the company have started to remove the platinum from the mine yet.
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
asylum
Super Contributor
This share is a secret on this forum those who know won't tell!
0 Kudos
Marno_1
Regular Contributor
Secret or not. Currently at 1000 and smiling al the way to the bank. I like.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
NO this is currently only speculation, they are 2 year ahead with planning ect but they wil only be taking stuff out of the ground between 2-4 years. But they recon that there is allot of the stuff, more than you will want to know!!! And the guy running it knows the area and the grounds have done work there before. Other than that they think this will run to about R100 in the next 3 years.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
500 % up for the 6 month at R 2.11 with 113 k not happy yet R 25 .00 then i will sell good luck guys
0 Kudos
Marno_1
Regular Contributor
Thanks Breezer now the secret is out. When I have bought the share I have decided to buy it as a long term share. Growth now is a bonus.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Breezer: you spot on, there will be some profit taking ( the real believers will stick through that) R11.00 at march end R 35.00 july mark my words
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Do any of you amigo's know who the "institutions" are that snapped up 16% of the Co. in the 2 share issues??
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Every time there is a minor pullback the buyers seem to come back strongly.This has to be share of the year so far!I have been tempted to take profits a few times and so far am happy that I resisted the temptation.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hennie, I say R12 before the end of march. Write it down n your calcander
0 Kudos
Not applicable
R 11.00, R 12.00 make on diff to me just happy to see a 480 % profit when i logged on today, but R 35.00 for july, when did u get in breezer ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
To late......680 but will buy some more first have to look and see if there issn't other opps
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
See what I mean about the brief pullbacks? Those who aren't in have just had another chance to get in quickly in the last hour.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yeah , I think that is just a few profit takers to buy other shares quick, that's why they sell some of it for cheap. Not really sure though
0 Kudos
Not applicable
lets see if we can close above R 10.00 today
0 Kudos