Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

WEZ a bomb or not.

skylab
New Contributor
This is must have share and havewread all the commetns made in the chat forum. And not one is knows the fundimentals and the inside track of the share. Wez is ontrack with thier developemnet plan and have the finance of 500mil credit backing and when they start to use this over the next 6 months it will converted in wez shares at market pricing. WEZ is not worried about the dayly trading on the JSE as Mike solomon knows this will not be the main indicator of shareprice and RMN and Investec are the main shareholders and when they Start using the offshore credit facility this will rocket the price back to normal again above the 8.50 mark and higher. Platinum will recover and will be over the $2000 dollar mark in 2011 and this is especialy noticibale with the listing of Platnim {PLN}yesterday. If you are in for some fast money WEZ is good whilst its cheap and lognterm even better and this why the major sharholders are so confidend as they are sitting on a bigger diposit than Amplats and is in for the long haul. Mike Solomon is the best Mine developer in South Africa if not internationaly with a Board just as strong and has done their homework.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
PLayer
Frequent Contributor
Hi, A very good deduction. I am stocking up on this share around the R 1.90 and R 2.40 range. This one does not behave as per the normal market as it has yet to start producing. This is for the brave hearted with the ability to leave the funds in for the long term.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
True, truely for the brave hearted.It has been moving up at a very slow pace and according to me it is herding for R3.40 but after how long will it get there? Good for investors(or share holders) but bad for Traders
0 Kudos