Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

WEZ going going gone....

duke_vest
Frequent Contributor
hope you guys stocked up. hennie, sorry, i kept getting kicked out of ost when replying to your thread. share way undervalued. article showed underlying value at approximately R14.00/share. i think this one is gonna fly high. just dont have enough cash at the moment to top up my portfolio (damn imuniti munched my portfolio). but as you say, easy money for this run.
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
duke_vest
Frequent Contributor
anyone got a hunch of where this will top out at? please give your estimate and see who was closest before next major drop. i reckon R13.70-R13.90.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Also getting kicked out, ah well easy money !
0 Kudos
duke_vest
Frequent Contributor
hennie, what do you estimate the share to run to?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Man million dollar Question !! But might see some resistance at R 8.00 or fly straight through to R 9.50. Did you read the sens ? charts looking good tho OMO
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Daily confermed, waiting for the weekly charts
0 Kudos
duke_vest
Frequent Contributor
at least the share is gaining some confidence again. i'm sure alot of the guys who bought in at R9-11.00 are pretty miff. i was getting concerned that the share was going to free fall to R5.00. but anything can happen. i'm starting to believe that american roulette aint far off. only there are 35:1.
0 Kudos
duke_vest
Frequent Contributor
please tell me why anyone would want to sell if the share is on a up and up? is someone trying to bully the price down?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
open and close price on weekly are spot on we have pulled back to 61.8
0 Kudos
duke_vest
Frequent Contributor
been getting a bit ahead of myself. just wanna see this one go.
0 Kudos
duke_vest
Frequent Contributor
hennie, you looking at any smallcaps? or what do you mainly trade?
0 Kudos
Marno_1
Regular Contributor
Well Duke Vest WEZ is not doing bad for the day. We could have a close above 750.
0 Kudos