Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

WEZ is going for a small run.

Marno_1
Regular Contributor
Anyone know why. No good news yet on sens Ann. yet.
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Marno_1
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
WES
Super Contributor
I know that Shapiro of SASFIN was recommending this share a while back, but since his recommendation the share actually dropped from about 190 to 155......now back up
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Wez negiating probable deal with Chinese investors i imagine. The merensky reef is very shallow and stacked...FACT the plat. is there! This share will go to R20-30 2011-2012,just before the mine starts operating.
0 Kudos
sm
Contributor
Agree, all the bad news is in the current price, its is only upwards from here
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
It has broken out of the bear trend it has been in since mid-feb.It pulled back to support at about 180 this morning and has moved up again.This might be the start of its recovery.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Marno_1
Regular Contributor
WEZ is still the share that I have paid the most school fees on ever. So believe me I trade this one very carefully. hope for a close today above 200c.
0 Kudos
Flyguy
Frequent Contributor
Do u guys think its worth buying, as it is still low.. Once talks are completed with the chinese what do u think this share will go to??
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Still in a good little run.Anyone else in?
0 Kudos