Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

WEZ showing interest again

Marno_1
Regular Contributor
How many of you are still following WEZ. Yesterday started to rise and today another 80 cents. According to my info they are still busy constructing infrastructure and the platinum will only be removed to the end of this year or beginning of 2009. Anyone knows why the sudden upwards move. No sense out with any news out yet.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Electrox
Super Contributor
Honestly nothing makes sense on all share prices at these times, up 8% one day then down 10% the next... same story. but i think they are taking advantage of plat prices that are so high. why are plat prices so high anyway??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Wesizwe Platinum spokesperson, said the company had secured power from Eskom for its R3.8 billion Pilanesberg project
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
Hennie, also the bankable feasability studies out for both projects in Q2. That's when I think we will see the Investec price projection
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nova nova nova ! Waar bly jy broer ?
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
Nee, ek is hier! Watch hom versigtig. Ek dink ons gaan nog 'n pullback sien as 1050 hou aanhou resist. Maar as hy deurbreek... reken ek ons sien vinnig 1400. Die daily MACD is maar neutral maar die STOC en RSI is bietjie toppish maar die DMI-C lyk goed. So ons wag maar en sien? Ek reken nog steeds dat Q2 gaan die enn rol
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos