Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

WEZ

Not applicable
Good things come to those that wait and ive been waiting a year for this to start, all looking very well for this share, next year is going to be a good year for this share me think
0 Kudos
51 REPLIES 51
bilow
Contributor
Like a breath of fresh air,waiting since Apr, hope youre right.
0 Kudos
Shaneb
New Contributor
Me to I've been on happy pills for months now after Wez pulled back, just waiting, things are starting to looking up.
0 Kudos
attackcat
Contributor
Gotta love this share!
0 Kudos
WBuffet
Contributor
About time. Still powering ahead when there is a bloodbath all around it.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
what a hedge!
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
what a hedge! (echo)
0 Kudos
jamoo
Frequent Contributor
good for you. don't forget your stop loss though. good things don't last. its overbought at present. the smart guys are already planning their exit. pls don't be emotionally attached.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
jamoo, no emotion in trading or 'investment'. It's just numbers in the end, no? This is what I call a long term 'trade' if u'll scuze the pun. So mebbe it comes down to 750 or 650 or even 450? ... who cares, its not a warrant... this is a share with a solid lease, unlike AMS, and a solid future sans production or a luvelly takeover, but then which investor won't invest in a company with an impeccable BEE record when equipment is cheap compared to mineral rights licenses and the associated trubble? Go read u'r fundamentals, and yes, see the press releases of 11 Dec 2007, its been mooted for 6 months, or somewhat
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
oh, by the way, no stop loss on this one. Who puts a stop loss on a mainboard share?, mebbe on warrants (yup definitely) and futures (no doubt) and FX (f'sure) but why on a share? If the mainboard goes, then the *****ry goes (scuze me pun cuzzin) and then *****'em anyway? no?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Emotionally attached, you say !!! Been there done that ! AGL BIL BLA BLA BLA
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
hey Simon, what's with the censorship? Are there sum weirdo's on this here site? I can't even remember the vloek*****kenwoord I printed here
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
:-) haha, done that too Hennie. U perhaps live out there on the outer edge of NAM?... serious, you and I might just be doing buzziness and not even know it? Your attitude seems like the 'Hennie" I know, u know, pretty aggresive and not too tollerant of stoopid buyers in the dessert? or even suppliers like us? I work for the co I'm pretty sure is setting up your po's
0 Kudos
Not applicable
nova long time no see !! if i recall 12 months last !!! you holding WEZ ???
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
yup Hennie, been 'holding a while with a smile'... nou daar is wragtig (censor where is you?) geen rede om te verkoop nie, nuh? What a luvverly oppertune'ity nuh? Dit maak my bene lam. Die een was so obvious op R2. Hulle het die liksensie, en die politiek speel saam ens, ... dit breek my hart? Hoekom kan die res van die dom donnnnners (find that one Simon) dit nie sien nie? En dan kyk jy net na die leases? ... of mis ek die boot?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
you got to to be kidding me !!! NNNOOO and you said you do not like this forum ????
0 Kudos
Not applicable
***** pieter !!!
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
nope, dis 'n 'Q' nuh?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Maak geld my pal maak GELD !!!!
0 Kudos
_nova