Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

WEZ ---

spacy
Contributor
WEZ has dropped throught the hole in the bucket. I am trying to hold a long position. Do I keep WEZ on the hook to reel it in later or do I cut the line. Hennie you have been quite, whats up!
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
CE
Super Contributor
Spacy, I will not give up so easy on this one.
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Several of the Plat shares are suffering. ( e.g. Arq and Wez) The Plat price has not been doing well lately, and this invariably must affect sentiment. We need the Plat price to show improvement (omo ?)
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I have also been watching it fall. Yesterday I thought of selling but when I reach desperation stage it is usually the exact moment that the share takes off again! So I am holding.I believe it would be foolish to sell now.omo
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Amigo's, this from BOE....might be of help or an indictor for the other small Plat miners...."Aquarius Platinum has been a superb performer since listing in late 2004, but in the last 4-months consolidation has prevailed. A notable loss of upside momentum is evident, and a potential head and shoulder top formation does highlight caution. A move below 20000c would validate the formation and open a downside target around 15500c, well below the 2-year uptrend, which currently comes in around 18000c. A move above 22350c would now be needed to re-instate the bull trend. Monitor support at 20000c, with further downside risk highlighted below this trigger level.".......Tech Graph can be viewed at.......http://SFMForum.4shared.com/....user e-mail= [email protected] is...sfm
0 Kudos