Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

WEZ

Russ
Super Contributor
Good sens,plat price up. Let's rock and roll!
0 Kudos
21 REPLIES 21
Not applicable
Have i missed the WEZ boat or is there still time to get in
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Long-term good,in my opinion. Not sure on short-term outlook,but I believe it will continue it's run.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Well,a bit of a damp squid. I suppose everyone except me gets the info leaked to them the day before the sens comes out,hence the rise yesterday!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
relax man!!
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Help me out here,Hennie. Who said this yesterday "this is getting too much for me to handle.Think I'll get out soon." I just can't remember.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
when did you get in ?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Hi Russ,To be on the safe side i sold my WEZ out this morning.made a good profit though.I hope u read the article on ..moneyweb.co.za this morning which titles is..Wesizwe deemed too expensive for a cash takeover.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I called for 14 at res and shorted 65 % of mine yesterdayat R13.82. So if u up sell, she has had a good run can't keep this up
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I hope u guys also read that Anglo platinum are lloking at WEZ as-well
0 Kudos
Not applicable
so much for my res at R 14.00 I think i must just not say anything lol
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
So, are we looking for a new Capitan Hennie or is the auto pilot good enough to take us (the one's who stayed onboard) forward ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
still onboard with 35 % but unexplored territory for me
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm out made very very very nice profit. Thanks WEZ!!! you were a star!
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Why do I all of a sudden get this very lonely feeling ???
0 Kudos
Not applicable
CE u capi now, Where we going cap ?
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Just give a mo there bro, bussy fixing a MINOR oil leak on the SOL ship. WEZ is on auto pilot and going nicely. FSR ship is running like a charm !! (wonder who the Capitan is)
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Hennie,it just worried me when you spoke about jumping ship because you were the most positive about WEZ and kept a lot of us going when things got tough. I got in at about 5.50 and have added a few times.My parents once held a bunch of IMP shares and sold them at about R1 which they now regret as IMP is now R247! so when I bought wez I saw it as a possible future IMP and decided to hold for the long term. This might not be very technical,but hell,it's working so far!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Russ you can stick with this, if get gives u what IMP should have i can tell but, from what i no this share is far form done. i still stick with me R 25.00 share value For sep 2007 ( my view ) happy to see u sticked around as u were one of the early buys into this company i still have 35 % of this in here ( 18 744 shares ) which is my long term investment.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
if we close at this area 13.90 13.70 we are going to see a lot of profit taking i think
0 Kudos