Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

WHATS WRONG WITH THIS SHARE?

BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
SIMON THERE A PROMBLEM- IS THE MARKET CLOSED ON THIS SHARE OR WHAT?
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Preston
Super Contributor
BabyBoy, I have also purchased this shares and i also becoming increasingly frustrated because it is not moving.....?
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
bro, please dont shout, it hurts my ears. CAPS ON IS SHOUTING AND BAD EMAIL/MESSAGE/WHATEVER ETIQUETTE.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
kr!pto....you can use Simons ear muffs if you say the right thing.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Those aint earmuffs - they be hair plats..
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
ah, shweet, earmuffs, hair plats both should do nicely. prreeeetty please simon? with a cherry on top?
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
...that won't cut the mustard son....you gotta read the Forum Flier to get the correct answer
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
...darn pops. was really hoping the pleading routine would work. mmm, reading? sounds like hard work. maybe i'll just jam some gum in my ears. good for later too.
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN TRADES!!! Stop asking other traders why a particular share/instrument is not doing what you expect it to. You cannot tell the future. You can put your money on what you think is a likely outcome. Then live with the trade. Sell if it doesn't work. Take profit if it does. But you can't just throw your money into the well, make a wish and hope for the best.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
just as Tango say - and you are also trading one of the best company's on the JSE and it will give you a great return if you are patient.
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
im not asking for help with trades. its just earlier on, i logged on the bil.share site and it and there was a problem on my side. chart said market closed, last trade was at 16:50pm. so i couldn't trade. sorry for shouting.
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
no worries BB, hope you came right in the end then.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
0 Kudos