Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

WHERE HAVE I GONE

SIMBA
Super Contributor
I am trying to find
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
Bru, (forgive me Y)...but to hell with Johnnie, Jack and the bottle of Meerlust I just klapped.......I WANT WHAT YOU HAVING SIMBA!
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
hey steady on, a god klap sometimes is in order, got klapped many times and have leared each time, so accept it and learn AND have one for me
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
hey steady on, a good klap is not too bad, have been klapped many times before and think i have learned from them, have one for me and turn the other cheeck, hope you well forward!!
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Welcome back Dinen. Long time no nothing. Hell of a time to join us again. Tip - Stay the hell away from DRD call warrants this time around ok.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
too late amigo...the dog...FINALLY... she my B!4CH.....been long since 5 bucks. 4 What it's worth......tis not the time to start learning to trade......mannana......what am I saying.......with all the pig shanks....tis no place 4 an amateur.....me thinks forum dead 4 months hereofffffff!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
Thanks for the interest in my well being,i was looking for a distant comment i made on investec and could find no evidence i ever existed on this site,so i re logged to create a path.when i read my advice to a fellow masochist.....then i hit the J/B.....How ever now i have regained my poise i am still very bullish on huge up side potential...regards.......
0 Kudos