Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

WHERE TO

etrader
Contributor
ANY THOUGHTS ON WHICH WAY WEZ WILL GO
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Not applicable
YES GUYS PLZ ANY HELP ON THIS ONE,???
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi Guys - no need to SHOUT. I am holding some WEZ and think it should get back to at least R14 - R15 at which time I will get out. If it doesn't, then I will sit on the shares for the long term. OMO.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I read the whole Share analysis on this share done by Investec. They predicted a maximum value of R14 per share. The share is in my opinion over valued if you take into account that the company isn't even trading, and won't for a good couple of years. I got out and and will first watch it form the side.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I read the whole Share analysis on this share done by Investec. They predicted a maximum value of R14 per share. The share is in my opinion over valued if you take into account that the company isn't even trading, and won't for a good couple of years. I got out and and will first watch it form the side.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
As far as i understand what gives many of the junior platinum miners value is the possibility that they may be incorporated into the bigger mining companies. This has already happened and could happen again in the future. The JSE is holding a "Evaluating junior mining" conference at the Sandton Hilton hotel tonight - anyone going to be there? There should be good information about the smaller miners.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I made some very very nice profits on WEZ it was my best one so far for this year and will maybe stay me best. But if you read the new finweek there is a very nice article in explaining were platinum is going, they are using it almost for every thing these days, for lawnmowers, cars ect ect and it will only grow cause of the goverments reculations on polution, platinum minimize polutions in some area's so stay long and enjoy the profits, I will get back into WEZ & annooraq when time is right
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks for the info, looks like I will have to sit long and watch.
0 Kudos