Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

WHICH PARTY WILL YOU VOTE FOR.....

Not applicable
Although a deeply personal matter for some...but if you wish,please feel free to comment.
0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
Not applicable
You can't ask without answering yourself lad
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
one that represents the ants....so nobody...
0 Kudos
steve_1
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Salv
Frequent Contributor
DA - reason - i dont no what there policy's are all i no is they are the opposition. The way i see any vote ather than the anc is a good one, a better 1 is for the DA, as they will counter (attempt) anything the anc try's. To be honest if it was my decision alone i would probably put anc in power i just dont want them to have 2/3's
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
I'm undecised. Convince me to vote for your party.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Is the AWB too left for you?
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Yea, I suppose it is a sound idea to have a "govt" who never deems anything to be a crisis - think armsgate, AIDS, Zim, oilgate, Eskom etc. etc, where the country's borders are no longer patrolled and illegals are allowed to cross at will, where most functions of the state are either dysfunctional or completely anarchistic, where the attackers in transit heists and home robberies are armed with police and army issue R4 and R5's, where the police and army lose more weapons than are stolen or robbed from the private citizenry, where cholera can now be contracted from drinking tap water!! Let us not even discuss the 36% matric pass rate where an average mark of 35% is regarded as a pass or the state of healthcare or municipal finances or SA's world ranking homicide rate...from this level things can only improve?? Yea, right!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I vote for one with lots of hot women and alcohol flowing...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If you feel so strongly about these issues then why don't you vote for a party that will change them. To not vote is the same as to vote for the majority...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Such as...? All the major parties have incorporated unsustainable, unaffordable and downright ludicrous social welfare programmes into their election manifestos. And I don't feel particularly strongly...merely stating some facts - as the ants are toast - some (most?) just don't realise it...yet?!! Reshuffling deckchairs methinks...
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Mose, who are you voting for?
0 Kudos
Theater_Cat
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Expats cant vote (criminals can!)...although I would never vote for the African Network of Criminals.
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
My father told me somthing very interesting on the topic. If all these parties were truely trying to oppose the ANC and work solely for the benefit of the people, then they would merge and form one big opposition, but no, it seems as if everyone selfishly wants to become boss! y cant we have the same system like in the US? personally, im not even gon vote for anyone cos i kept forgetting the registration dates lol but if i cud i wud vote anything other than the anc! Look at thier presidents history, and the company he keeps (MALEMA!! VAVI!! ETC!!!) i mean really. If the ANC was a public company, lol shareholders would certainly withdraw every cent out the business!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
We definitely have a better application of democracy currently in this country than USA.
0 Kudos
TITO
Contributor
Only my stupid idea : if we all vote for cope we will have a strong party to oppose the ruling party and they will not be able to force their will upon un.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
and the difference between the two is....the garden gnome's anc vs. JZ's anc?
0 Kudos