Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

WHL bounded out the gates this morning

Tango
Super Contributor
let's see if it can hold onto the momentum or if the rally is sold. My longs back into profit.
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
Tango
Super Contributor
actually, all the retailers looking good this morning
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
PSCE and M3 numbers both looked good this morning, especially PSCE and that means maybe no more rate hikes. Of course the next set of data could change all that.
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
ah, ok, thanks Simon. That would explain the flurry over the banks and retailers today.
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
I sold my WHL 5 min ago. Wont go in again before the long term indicators confirm a definate uptrend.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ive been way wrong on this one before but the charts looking good and could be one to watch. and of course all still waiting on the cautionry which is still out.
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
where did you buy? Did you sell at a loss today? (if you don't mind me asking) I don't know the details of your trade, but it sounds like it was possibly a 'buy high, sell low' kind of trade?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
HEY TZ! were you been, sky fall on your head yet?
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
ok. so. looks like there are still some sellers/weak hands in WHL ;)
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
No SENS but it sold off!!! Is it the reality of weakness of the share or what?
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Tango. I didnt sell at a loss. I made the princely sum of R600. Thing is I look at the chart everytime and I'm sure theres a run in the offing. This share has keeps dissapointing me though. Think theres easier shares to make money from.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ive been around every day adding my 2c here and there but with my wedding coming up in august I sold off a chunk of my shares to pay off my house so I can go into my new partnership with a clean sheet of no debts...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
the volumes are telling me the bull have taken back control....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
the volumes are telling me the bulls have taken back control....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos