Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

WHL

Wizard
Super Contributor
This one looks like it wants to move up!
0 Kudos
29 REPLIES 29
Tango
Super Contributor
agreed. I took a position yesterday. It's sitting on long-term and strong support. buying close to support means it's not expensive to find out if I'm wrong.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
I agree
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
Some nice installments available.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Run to 16 is on the cards.
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Wizard. Thats one tight squeeze developing there. Break looks iminent. Very temping. Is it not maybe possible with the interest rate hike looming that it will make a violent breakout to the south falling through tight stoplosses.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
We are only talking probabilities here. Yes it's possible, but it could be in the price already!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
its in the price already...
0 Kudos
Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
I agree. WHLSTA or WHLSTB ? Have not traded instalments yet but since there are no warrants, can anyone suggest what would be best to catch the break? tx
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
The Titanic also looked like it wanted to make it to New York...
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
Look at the volume today... Maybe there is some news on the Sens announcement coming up?
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
STA has more gearing. Don't forget to accept me as a contact in your Skype.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
but red volume not good for the buyers ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Possibly another pullback to 1175 before takeoff?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
roman, or possible it collapses in a heap ? or possible that soemthing else happens ?
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
Yeap Simon the red is a bit concerning but is marginal 15 - 30c. Its 50/50.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
shaun, sure. But this stock is doing a JDG on forumites, keep on thinking it can go no lower, then ooopppssss. Wonder how many still have their long positions from the first time it got punted here ? I know teh desire to ctahc the bottom, but the risks are horrid, way better to wait for the turn to be confirmed ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon, I agree. Thats the purpose of stops WHL is not very volatile, doubt stops will be hit by outliers. Unless it collapses in a heap of course.
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
Agree i sit in front of somebody who bought at R25. I have few installments which i got at around the R12 mark. Going to stick to a tight stop loss.
0 Kudos
Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
which one? the ditzy one? will do. I joined Chartist'r room with my real skype ID by mistake, they would have accused him of being a paedophile, so then I set the ditzy one up. I'm going overseas for a month, so bear with me if i am not around. thanks for the STA thing. will look into it.
0 Kudos