Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

WHO IS THE NEW MR BROWN

Super Contributor
So 2011 where the hell is mommy Bear .Not sure what the markets are smoking but news is all bad and the market goes up .got a tough 2011 target need a new surf board
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
I think you need a new pair of shorts for the end of summer. Lets see what the guys in the US say later huh.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
hehe......that sums it up perfectly....news is all bad and markets go up....I feel for all the fundamental traders.....its a hiding to nowhere, trading price is nice and easy
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Well (if I understand you correctly) - at least the old one is still around 'SimonPB' - however seemingly not in capacity to render any advise.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
sorry: 'advise' should be 'advice'.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
I am dying to see what happens when some "naughty" people abuse the system...Simon was always very good at disciplining everyone when the wrong words were used. Is there a new nanny around..???
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Hey saash could never look as good as you in a pair of Baggies .I think I am going to start trading using the Bakini method . Probably make more money .I need a body to graph me charts
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dont forget prices that Fundamental Investors are prepared to pay at present is what they are predicting the scenario will be in 9 to 12 months time.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Are you gonna catch any waves with that Bakini SurfRat?
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Please clarify what you mean by this?
0 Kudos