Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

WHO IS THE NEW MR BROWN

Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
So 2011 where the hell is mommy Bear .Not sure what the markets are smoking but news is all bad and the market goes up .got a tough 2011 target need a new surf board
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
PaulC
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
I think you need a new pair of shorts for the end of summer. Lets see what the guys in the US say later huh.
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
hehe......that sums it up perfectly....news is all bad and markets go up....I feel for all the fundamental traders.....its a hiding to nowhere, trading price is nice and easy
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Well (if I understand you correctly) - at least the old one is still around 'SimonPB' - however seemingly not in capacity to render any advise.
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
sorry: 'advise' should be 'advice'.
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
I am dying to see what happens when some "naughty" people abuse the system...Simon was always very good at disciplining everyone when the wrong words were used. Is there a new nanny around..???
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Hey saash could never look as good as you in a pair of Baggies .I think I am going to start trading using the Bakini method . Probably make more money .I need a body to graph me charts
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dont forget prices that Fundamental Investors are prepared to pay at present is what they are predicting the scenario will be in 9 to 12 months time.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Are you gonna catch any waves with that Bakini SurfRat?
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Please clarify what you mean by this?
0 Kudos