Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

WP Rugby

Preston
Super Contributor
WP Rugby needs to rethink its strategy. Extremely disappointed with their performance esp with Homeside support. Anyway all good things comes from Gauteng.Any prediction for the finals?
0 Kudos
24 REPLIES 24
Not applicable
CHEETAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
The Bulls are in charge of all games now
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What would they be without Morne Steyn ? his from the Free State right ??? free State A ( Cheetahs ) in the finals against Free state B ( Bulls )
0 Kudos
Not applicable
think wp played out of there skins.if you look at the bulls team wp did not have a chance but just a bad replacement and a excellent kick denied them.
0 Kudos
BAP
Regular Contributor
Only strategy required is to send that useless Fidjian home! He has only cost WP/Stormers games and has contributed nothing in two years or more. I don't think outsiders like him appreciate the emotion and history of the Currie Cup and the consequences of a stupid high tackle - he just plays for his salary.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Include Chartist in the WP team
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Just keep him away from the scrum. His gonna distract the okes. Full back is the place where he belong.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Fabian Juries should be included this time. Don't know why he was left out against the sharks. The man who ran in 3 tries against the bulls in the last encounter and made it through 8 tackles for the one try.
0 Kudos
og
Frequent Contributor
I am an ardent Sharks supporter but when the Cheetahs sneaked in to the semis I knew it would be a Bulls/Cheetahs final. Hennie, the Cheetahs B team will take it this year.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
willing to put some money here if you like ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ons almal maak maar foute Hennie :-)
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
With the current penilty laws as is, any team that has a kicker like Morne will win. Sharks and WP both lacking Game winners, cheetas at least have Henrick, who can win pen and they have decent enough kicker. Very intresting to see how the all springbok front row of Sharks got killed in scrums.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dit is maar net n skande om te sien daat ons in the Vrystate die manne moet op bring na hul volle potensial ... en daan ge ons dit weeg ? ... maar ons doen dit maar weer en weer elke keer
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It's the same with the Highlanders in NZ and the Reds in Aus. We need a Mark Shuttleworth to sponsor rugby, otherwise the union needs to start playing the Lotto on Saturdays.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
As a Old Grey from bloem . and maybe the best rugby school in the world this is hard to understand. Would there really be no big sponsor in the Free State union to keep them boys here? Seeing that they have some unity with one and other
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
You could almost hear Bryan Habana thinking "Cr4p, I didn't ask for enough money..."
0 Kudos
og
Frequent Contributor
@ Hennie - I am willing to put up all my IMU shares - what do you have to match that against :)
0 Kudos
cope
Frequent Contributor
there use to be a saying: if visitors come to bloem where do they stay? - at there parents.
0 Kudos