Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

WTF is wrong

Brazen
Super Contributor
with this site?? Trying to do a trade, see it go thru on the board, and then nothing in my account. Phoned stupid call centre and they have no clue. Have I bought contracts or not? Pathetic!!
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
saash
Super Contributor
Had the same thing this morning. Still showed as waiting in my trade status.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
I'm really pissed off cos it's cost me money now, and the call centre seem to operate in a vacuum. And it's not the first ****** time. And I don't want to keep putting in bids and find I own three times the contracts I want. Bloody cretins.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
And, for the record, that red and green thumb thingy is just bloody stupid.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
totally agree - bloody #@$@%@% cretins all over the place!!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
LOL! You're not so bad popgun, when you take a break from being a cretin. . .
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
i also phoned them this morning sold a short position on acl and on price streamer the bid and offer matched and then nothing other bids came and went and after 7 minutes the trade went through, they said they could not find any problems, go figure
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Maybe its just your gardian angel trying to stop you from doing somthing silly or prehaps you have not payed your back hand bribe in the fofm of smarties to Simon.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
All this hair cutting can't be a good thing, mebbe he's gone all bankerish or something.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Twice I put in a sell on AGL at 351, twice I saw the trade going through on the board. Nothing in my account though so who owns those shares now? And try getting any answers from the call centre.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Ya! I am told it looks cool. How are you today my friend, need choclate?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
See above, out of money thanks to creting at Standard bank. Time for a lunchtime glass of dry, chilled white. This rage is ageing.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Go hug a tree, is that not what you do If you live in Knysna.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Not me. I chop them down cos pesky birds live in them and make a noise at 5am.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
brazen, we have a feed delay in that the order is processed, but the reporting back is delayed. Currently up to speed. If you want to reverse duplicated trades contact us now and ask for Kurt Pagel.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
5am.. thats a great time to get up and go meditate at the lagoon, Is that not hat you do if you live in Knysna?
0 Kudos