Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

WTF

bizza1
Occasional Contributor
Someone realy wants this share down.
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
DaMerlin
Contributor
Someone just wanted out and there weren't enough bids in. It'll be back to 41cps soon
0 Kudos
ChrisDT
Occasional Contributor
this share was always going to go down to 18 c, no matter what.it is in the charts
0 Kudos
DaMerlin
Contributor
I don't see what chart pattern you are trading...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
look guys, seriously, this company has a market cap of R400m for an industry that needs billions to sink shafts and bring new mining streams on line. They have inherited all the ***** that has seen many great mining houses before them brought to their knees (anyone remember Simmer and Jack?). If you still don't believe me, look at their revenues - declining - costs - increasing. What on earth makes you guys think this is a sound investment?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
but skaap you don't understand .. the world is going to end, gold miners will be the new central bankers and the juniors will be the masters of the universe ??
unless of course, well unless they fall down their own shafts first ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja, but Simon, doomsday theory aside, even that scenario won't help a mine with no gold in it.
0 Kudos
DaMerlin
Contributor
Ah but when the whole world is a pile of dirt, the junior miners' piles of dirt won't seem so bad
0 Kudos
Eppies
Frequent Contributor
I think this company wants to get out gold minning ASAP and will use funds from Lesego and Cons Murch to fund new investment company. I think after Lesego, Tau Lekoa is the last mine that will go up for sale then it will be new beginnings. Just hope management gets it right this time around. This is a wait and see game.
0 Kudos
InvestmentScien
New Contributor
When the world is a pile of dirt? Have you taken a look at the world recently? Why buy gold shares that don't know what profit is?
0 Kudos
InvestmentScien
New Contributor
When the world is a pile of dirt? Have you taken a look at the world recently? Why buy gold shares that don't know what profit is?
0 Kudos
Vince
Contributor
I got shares in the company without even buying them, how does that work? Opened up my OST one day and had 12 shares from this company???
0 Kudos
Penny_Pincher
Super Contributor
Cheaper by the dozen.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Dogs of the JSE. Zero reason to invest. Every once in a few years worth a very short term punt when the ZAR tanks or gold spikes.
0 Kudos